Monday, June 2, 2008

Early pregnancy sign acne and birth control pills for acne

Whether you try products like haemafine syrup or you simply change your diet, you can find relief from unwelcomed blemishes by using natural acne herbal remedies. Most of all try to use some common sense while looking for the acne solution and do not fall for the easy magic pill.
One of the most effective treatments is laser resurfacing. It has been in use since years for removing or minimizing the acne scars. All laser used in this treatment has the high-energy ray of light, which targets particular structures inside the skin. It resurfaces the skin, which directly means that it demolishes the outer layer of the affected skin and makes it smoother than ever before. Ablative techniques undoubtedly are effective ones but they are not very much popular because the recovery time that is needed is very long. Talk to doctor in detail before you go for any laser treatment for any type of skin diseases.
The question "How do I get rid of old acne scars?" is poppin up a lot lately, I find this question being asked on most acne forums. I'm a firm believer in natural cures that can treat old acne scars. I don't believe in over-the-counter products, I won't go into the reasons why. But from personal experience I can tell you the best way to treat old ones is by using natural treatments.
eieldereowlr.blogspot.com
tags: what can i do to get rid of my acne, how to remove dark acne spot on my back, best over the counter acne soap

No comments: