Monday, August 4, 2008

Good moisturizer to use for mild acne and acne and black head causes

6. Exfoliate regularly. It not only a cleansing regimen but it also improves your pore appearance. Some of exfoliating products are used simply for exfoliating while some are used for other skin care treatment such as moisturizing and cleansing.
It is believed by many that tanning or sunbathing can cure acne. But the fact is, the skin should be protected from too much exposure to the sun as it can only aggravate the drying of the skin. Exposure to the sun while under certain acne medications may bring about unwanted side effects.
OK well that was simple wasnt it? I bet thats something you have never heard about right? Yea I know, but try it for a few weeks and you will be amazed. If you need any more help or want to learn some more of my secrets feel free to check out my bio box below as it has a link back to my site. I wish you luck in your quest to find natural remedies to clear a face of acne.
dramsslfisw.blogspot.com
tags: acne scar before and after treatment pictures, child rapid growth, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, rls, acne,, home remedies, acne

No comments: