Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cream that remove acne scars

« ...Establishing your skin type is the first step to do. Once you have determined your skin type, you can buy a skin clearing product or products that agree with your skin type. You want to keep your face clear of all oil and bacteria. A good cleanser will surely do the job. At any known drug store, there is a vast selection of these to suit any skin type. Secondly, you need to look for a good topical treatment that will help prevent pimples from emerging. This product has to include salicydic acid or some kind of drying agent. In order to keep the pores clear of debris and bacteria, most acne products now focus on proper exfoliation....
...Adolescent years are among the worst years that anyone would ever go through in his or her life. But for the grown woman getting over adolescent may not have been as clear cut as she would have liked. Why do I say such a thing? Because I have often noticed many grown women who still have to deal with damaged acne scarred skin, especially facial acne scars, way past the adolescent age. I myself am one of those women. For even years after I had grown out of puberty I was still reeling from the lack of self confidence inflicted by years of acne prone skin and even worse acne scars. That is why I have looked long and hard to find the right makeup routine for myself that would at least cover these up when I step out for that casual lunch or glamorous dinner....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Use a mask base powder, such as fuller's earth or kaolin powder. Use distilled or filtered water to make a paste. Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of base powder to 3 drops of essential oil. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of the water in, to make a fluid yet balanced paste....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: chemical peel for deep acne scar before and after pics, acne treatment skin care, my chihuahua has acne

No comments: